Hello again, friends! I haven’t posted in a long time...you know how life goes. But, I’m back and ready to begin a brand new school year with elementary kids! A bit of an update first: I still work with my pug, Franny. Our family relocated from New Mexico to Texas and we now work to promote school attendance and reading! My boys are now in second and third grade...how time flies (tear)!

This school year I am motivated to share new programs and ideas with my fellow counselors, including the No Place for Hate program, Banana Splits, No Place for Hate, and Bully Busters, a proactive group that encourages fifth graders to be leaders on campus!

Many new things are happening, friends! Stay tuned as we begin a brand new school year here at It’s Elementary...School counseling!

Much love!

Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog